Google
 

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Life to bear, life to live...

Walking down a street I cross ways with dozens of people every day. I'm going to work, for lunch, to my bank, shopping, catching 
up a bus or walking quietly home after work in the evening.
Had a bad day or just looking forward to have a nice one. My ipod running my favorite music right into my brain the way people can hear it almost across the bus, the music that gets me away from the place in thoughts at least.
Simply said, I mind my own business. Though I can't help thinking, what are they thinking?
I can't help it, has my bubble developed a crust just way too thick?
I can't help wondering, who are those people living in the same city?
That's when it comes down to me, the simple words of "life" and "live" get used so often we don't even realize their acctual meaning anymore.  
Of course those other people have their own lives, 
that they live everyday their way..
I rephrase the Shakespeare asking "to live or to LIVE" and I figure, life is a heavy thing to bear, unless we LIVE it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was my first time that i have visited you article and it is awesome ..